Thursday 11 March 2010

A'kin Rosehip Oil Reviews


Review of A’kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil

By Nicky B.


Packaging A’kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil comes in a glass bottle with a dropper.


Application A’kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil is rich, smooth and golden (like sunlight in a bottle). It massages easily into your skin, sinking in without feeling sticky. You only need about 4 drops and then you put your usual moisturiser on top.


Ingredients A’kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil is just what it says on the bottle – 100% organic highly concentrated seed oil. I love the fact that its vegan and I know exactly what I’m putting on my skin is totally natural. It contains Vitamin A, Vitamin E and is also high in the omegas-3, 6 and 9! Being a vegetarian I know that a good balance of Omegas in the body is required for general good health so love the fact that I can put these on my skin too for added benefit!


Results From the first application it felt like I was giving my skin a real nourishing treat leaving it looking bright and vital. It gave my skin a real moisture boost and a gentle golden glow. I have a very sensitive skin and my skin loves this oil.


Pros: Vegan and cruelty free

Great for sensitive skins

100% organic

Lovely dropper bottle – easy to use without wasting any oil


Cons: None!


A’Kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil (£15.99) and other A’kin products are available at Naturisimo.com