Wednesday 23 March 2011

Nude Facial Cleansing Oil Reviews

Review of Nude Facial Cleansing Oil
By Anisa B.

Packaging: Nude Facial Cleansing Oil comes in a 100ml bottle with a spray top. The product is packaged well and dispenses easily and hygienically. I also think it’s quite modern and sleek looking, it is also quite compact. The bottle is opaque so you cannot see how much is left.

Application: This oil does not have a very thick texture; it is a light oil but feels moisturising on the face. It is a light golden colour and has a subtle smell; it is by no means over the top or irritating. It massages easily onto the skin and does not feel overly greasy or heavy.

Results: I used this for a few weeks and my thoughts are that it is an effective gentle cleanser. For someone with normal to dry like me, this leaves the skin feeling moisturised and not tight. I apply it onto a damp face and then rinse off (it turns into a milk) and then follow up with a damp muslin cloth to ensure it all off my face. I do however break out with ingredients like squalene so I don’t use this everyday as I feel like me skin gets congested but to remove make-up effectively and gently and for those with drier skin, this would be a great option.

Pros:

Moisturising and does not dry skin out
Effectively removes make-up
Rinses off like a milk unlike some other oil cleansers
Dispenses easily
Easy and quick to use

cons:
It may break some people out who have issues with some of the oils
Some may need to follow up with an additional face wash



Nude Cleansing Facial Oil (£24.00) and Nude Skincare Products are available at naturisimo.com