Friday 7 October 2011

Living Nature Toning Gel Reviews

Review of Living Nature Extra Hydrating Toning Gel
Michelle L

Application The smell of Living Nature Extra Hydrating Toning Gel is lovely and subtle, and it has a nice light texture. It went onto my face smoothly and didn't take long to dry. It did feel a bit sticky when drying, but once dry it formed a sort of layer on the skin. This layer felt a little 'tight' on my skin before I put my regular face cream over the top. The gel didn't react with my skin at all, and I have very sensitive skin.

When I put my make up on after using Living Nature Extra Hydrating Toning Gel, my make up all flaked off my face, so I ended up only using this gel at night time underneath my night cream rather than during the day when I would be wearing make up.

Results After using the Living Nature Extra Hydrating Toning Gel every night for a week, my skin looks nice and refreshed. It feels nice to put on the skin, and goes under night cream well. I would particularly recommend this product for sensitive skin.

Pros:
• A little of this product goes a long way, so it will last for ages.
• It smells lovely and has a light texture.
• It is suitable for sensitive skin, and particularly nice for the decolletage.

Cons:
• It forms a strange 'layer' on the skin that felt a little strange.
• The gel wasn't compatible with my make up and caused it to flake off.

Living Nature Extra Hydrating Toning Gel (£10) and other Living Nature products are available at naturisimo.com