Wednesday 2 December 2009

Pai Avocado Face Cream Reviews


Review of Pai Avocado & Jojoba Face Cream

By Catherine J.


Packaging The Pai Avocado Face Cream was packaged in a small see through pot that would be perfect for traveling. It had a screw top lid and it was easy to get a finger in to the pot to apply the Pai Avocado face cream. I prefer this type of container as you are able to get to the product and there is no waste.


Application As I spend a lot of time outdoors the change in the weather had left my skin feeling quite dry. The Pai Avocado & Jojoba Normal Skin Cream felt quite silky on my fingers and my skin felt moisturised after only a couple of days use. Pai Avocado Face Cream was easily absorbed and smelt delicious.


Ingredients Pai Avocado & Jojoba Skin Cream is full of natural products, avocado is rich in vitamins A, D and E as well as deep penetrating oils, which hydrate, nourish and soften the skin. Jojoba oil extracted from the seeds of a desert shrub helps keep skin soft and supple.


Results I have never tried Pai skincare products before and I am really pleased how good the Pai Avocado Face Cream was. I liked the fact that it was full of natural ingredients and was amazed at how fast I saw an improvement in my skin.


Pros: Easy to apply

  • Handy sized pot, good for travel
  • It smells delicious

Cons: None at all


Pai Avocado Face Cream (£22.00) and other Pai products are available at naturisimo.com