Thursday 17 December 2009

Pai Geranium Skin Cream Reviews


Review of Pai Geranium Skin Cream

By Liz B.


I liked this Pai Geranium & Thistle Combination Skin Cream. The texture was smooth and silky and left my skin feeling very soft. The Pai Geranium Skin Cream was very natural smelling with a strong scent of geranium – I liked it but I think it might be too strong for those not keen on heavy essential oil scents.


I think Pai Geranium Skin Cream would suit a combination skin that errs towards oily, or a drier combination skin in the summer. It wasn’t really rich enough for my cheeks in autumn, although I think it would be great in warmer weather. On my oily T-zone Pai Skincare Geranium Skin Cream was just right, and did not make my nose extra-shiny. From my sample usage I would consider buying the full size product for summer use.

I can’t really comment on the packaging of Pai Cream for Combination Skin as I only have experience of the tester product. However, the full size product of Pai Geranium Skin Cream seems to come in a pump dispenser, which is my preference. I do not like to use moisturisers from pots, especially natural ones with short shelf lives, as they will never be particularly hygienic.


I like the fact that Pai is certified organic by the Soil Association – this gives me great comfort that the products are truly organic. All round the Pai Geranium Face Cream is a great product and from my experience I would try more of their range.


Pai Geranium Skin Cream (£22.00) and other Pai Skincare are available at naturisimo.com