Wednesday 27 January 2010

Weleda Wild Rose Toner Reviews


Review of Weleda Wild Rose Facial Toner

By Jenny M.


Packaging The Weleda Wild Rose Facial Toner comes in a 100ml bottle with screw top which is easy to use and enables you to apply just the right amount to cotton wool.


Application Weleda Wild Rose Facial Toner did not irritate or sting at all and calmed my sensitive skin immediately.


Ingredients I am not keen on the smell of the Weleda products and unfortunately this was no exception. It smelt more like rose tea than the rose oil commonly used in cosmetics. This Weleda Wild Rose Facial Toner does contain alcohol and witch hazel, neither of which are ideal for people with dry skin and I found if I used it for several days in a row it was quite drying. Using it every few days delivered optimum results.


Results After using the Weleda Wild Rose Facial Toner, my skin felt refreshed and clean. Although the product contains rose it isn’t very hydrating due to the alcohol and witch Hazel and I needed to use moisturiser immediately afterwards. I probably wouldn’t buy this product as I like to have a toner I can use daily.


Pros: It refreshes skin

  • It is excellent for sensitive skin
  • It is good value for money

Cons: The smell is a bit too strong

· It is a bit too astringent for dry skin


Weleda Wild Rose Facial Toner (£8.12) and other Weleda products are available at Naturisimo.com