Friday 16 April 2010

Pai Camellia and Rose Cleanser Reviews


Review of Pai Camellia & Rose Cleanser

By T Gunson


Packaging The Pai Camellia & Rose Cleanser comes in a small white plastic pot, with a screw top lid which gives you easy access to the cream. The packaging has the recycle symbol on it.


Application When I first used this Pai Camellia & Rose Cleanser, I thought the cream was going to be thick and hard to work with, but in fact it was the other way round. I found it easy and quick to use and quickly became part of my daily routine. The cream was white in colour and felt soft to touch and easy to clean off.


Ingredients They use some organically grown products which you can smell when you use the cream, which I love because I know I’m not putting any man made chemicals on skin. The ingredients were put on the outer packaging in English.


Result After using the Pai Camellia & Rose Cleanser on my face it felt soft, clean and moisturized. When I wash my face in the morning, I always need to put moisturizer on after but with this product I didn’t feel the need to do that. After a month of using this, my face was baby soft and looked healthy. I will definitely buy this product and use it again.


Pros: Leaves my face feeling soft and moisturised

  • Smells fresh and summer like without being over the top
  • Uses natural/organic ingredients which you can smell
  • Easy to open and close pot

Cons: It is a small pot and quite expensive for the size.

  • It was only a sample pot
  • After a few uses I found it started to go a yellow colour

Pai Camellia & Rose Cleanser (£20.00) and other Pai products are available at Naturisimo.com