Thursday 13 May 2010

Logona Natural Concealer Stick Reviews


Review of Logona Natural Concealer Stick

By Debbie S.


Packaging I was sent a Logona Natural Concealer Stick tester, so the only information provided was very little on the circular label underneath. Container was quite a tasteful metallic bronze/pewter coloured metal tube with clear plastic cap, which pulls off and it then twists up.


Application I could not smell anything with this Logona Natural Concealer Stick at all. It looks light enough in colour for fair skin, but it actually changes on skin contact and becomes a darker shade. I noticed straight away that it was greasy, and was so greasy that it was very difficult to apply. It was like trying to apply oil, so subsequently it does not cover well.

This product does not last long either and it can be removed easily by simply touching.


Results Oh dear…I would definitely not recommend Logona Natural Concealer Stick at all. It does not do anything that a cover stick should. If I had bought it, I would have returned it immediately. After using this for a while, I developed a couple of spots, which I think is purely because of the greasy formula. I definitely did not enjoy using this Logona cover stick.


Pros: None


Cons: Ingredients contain alcohol

· Shade on skin different to shade in tube · Greasy · Difficult to apply · Poor coverage · Does not last long · Too easily removed · Poor website information · Greasiness caused a couple of spots to form

Logona Natural Concealer Stick (£12.81) and other Logona products are available at naturisimo.com