Thursday 10 June 2010

Inika Mineral Eye Shadow Review

Reviews of Inika Mineral Eye Shadow
By Debra S.
Packaging:Inika Mineral Eye Shadow is simply contained in a clear plastic jar with a blacklid. The product name is printed in gold on the lid top. The clearplastic label on the bottom contains the basic information.

Application:There is a plastic sprinkle lid inside with holes in it topped with apull off label. As my nails are short, it was difficult to pull off this label. I use a brush for eye shadow, so I found it irritating touse, as I had to pull off the sprinkle lid too to dip my brush inside,which scattered powder.I needed to dip my brush twice into the powder to apply to the wholeof each eye. It went on evenly and looked the same colour as the colour in the jar.
Ingredients:The Inika website was easy to find and contained lots of information and looked fairly interesting. I noticed the shade was a different colouron the web, but that was to be expected. They talk of the purity ofthe ingredients and say they are organic.

Results:This gorgeous pale pink-brown coloured powder of Lychee 18 has a velvet softtexture. Although it went on evenly, it soon became patchy and fadedfast. I tried re-applying it, but the results were the same. Despitetrying it every day for a week, the results were disappointing, asthey were always the same.There were no allergic reactions though.

Pros:Gorgeous colourNo allergies

Cons:· Found the design fiddly to handle and apply· Need to apply a lot of powder to cover eyes· Colour was patchy· Colour faded fast.