Friday 30 October 2009

Pai Skincare Chamomile & Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream

Review of Pai Skincare Chamomile & Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream
By Jenny M.


My first reaction to the Pai Skincare Chamomile & Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream was positive. I liked the fact that it was called ‘sensitive skin cream’; it made me think it would soothe and feed my skin. However, I would have preferred it if the product had been in a pump or bottle dispenser, as oppose to a pot, as it is more hygienic.

A little of this luxurious Pai Skincare cream went a long way. It had a nice consistency that was not too thick which is unusual for a cream aimed at sensitive skin. It absorbed quickly and although there was a slight greasy residue at first, this dissipated after a minute to leave my skin nice and smooth.


During the time I was sampling the Pai Skincare Chamomile and Rosehip Skin Cream for sensitive skin I had a bad cold which left my skin dry and flaky, especially around my nose. This product relieved the dryness and helped to restore my skin. I do suffer with eczema around my nose but unfortunately the cream didn’t help to relieve this, although it didn’t irritate it either.


I wasn’t overly keen on the fragrance of this Pai Skincare product due to the strong chamomile scent but it wasn’t unpleasant and did fade shortly after application.
Although I was pleased with the overall performance of this product I wouldn’t buy it due to the scent.

Pai Skincare Chamomile & Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream (£22.00) and other Pai Skincare products are available at naturisimo.com